Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 357

"Kayla"

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this beautiful, young, talented singer/songwriter this afternoon North of Grandview. Kayla Luky called me to see if I would be interested in photographing her for her new CD she will be releasing this spring. She had this great idea to go to locations Nor...th of Grandview where she spent a great deal of her childhood. It was a bit chilly today, but she and I perservered and tromped through the snow to get to some very cool locations. I kid you not, there were times we were in snow up to our thighs.....quite funny!

You can find Kayla's music on Facebook - just search for "Kayla Luky", take a listen - I think she is super talented. I just got home from the cabin now and quickly looked through all our images and I love them all. Here is one I quickly picked out that caught my eye. I will be blogging this session, hopefully tomorrow evening.

Day 357, the beautiful and talented Miss. Kayla Luky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop