Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Luv"

My husband brought me home these beautiful white roses yesterday. Thanks Kris. Luv u.

Day 353...
*processed with Florabella - Cosmopolitan Action and Vintage Screen Texture*


"Harry Potter"

It has become very clear to me that I have been spending far too much time on my laptop lately, so I shut it off this morning and promised myself I would stay off of it for the day, and focus more on other things far more important than Facebook, and far more important than even my photography. I ...was hanging out with Jackson today (we even skipped Nursery School just to be home) and I took this picture of him casting spells on me in my studio. I thought I would upload it quickly and then I can shut off my computer and turn on my life!

Day 352.....my adorable little Harry Potter! Stay warm everyone, it's a cold one out there today in Sunny Manitoba!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop