Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Life.

I took these last night. It was a quiet evening, Kris was working at the office and the boys were reading and drawing so I grabbed my camera and shot off a few snaps, quietly, without flash so that they wouldn't notice and stop what they were doing. My favourite photos of my kids are not the posed, portrait shot, but just "everyday"... life....because this is how I want to look back and remember their childhood.

I challenge all of you to bring out the camera and capture your children's lives "in the moment"....don't make them look at your camera all the time and smile, just take pictures of them being them. You'll love the results! These are a bit "grainy" b/c I upped my ISO so that I didn't have to use my flash, but I love them nonetheless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop