Friday, February 11, 2011

Party!

So, we had Dylan's birthday party yesterday. I am not a fan of throwing their parties on a different day from their actual birthday, but due to hockey practice I thought it was better to host it on another day. Dylan was pretty spoiled this year....a celebration with my parents on Monday, a celebration with us on Tuesday and then a party with his best pals on Wednesday.

We picked up the kids at school and headed into Portage for a game or two of glow golfing. The kids had a blast, which is what really counts. We picked up pizza and headed out to our place where the party continued. Happy Birthday Dylan - I hope your 8th birthday will be a memorable one!


Dylan and three of his best pals. Cody is missing from this picture, he had headed downstairs to play floor hockey with Danny!


Busy week - so Little Caesars Pizza to the rescue! I bought way too many so I sent whole pizzas home with the kids. Lesson learned! And yes, I realize the drinks are not "healthy" ones....but hey - it's a boys' 8th birthday. It's about FUN!


I wanted a group shot of the kids, but they weren't too keen on it, until I brought out those goofy glasses. Classic 8 year olds!


A shot of the glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. The boys thought it was pretty cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop