Friday, February 11, 2011

Mr. Reid!

Meet Mr. Reid, an adorable one month old baby boy I had the pleasure of photographing this afternoon. He was so settled and so easy to photograph. Thank you Lanny & Janean - so great to meet your beautiful little boy.

When I asked Janean if she wanted any pictures of her and Reid, she quickly said no.  Then I quickly shot this!  So glad I did! :)
Guaranteed Sports Fan!
I seriously have a thing for baby feet. I think they are the most beautiful thing to photograph.  My boys are outgrowing their baby feet (two actually have completely) and it breaks my heart. :(
I think Reid is going to be a hockey fan - no choice! ;)
Snug as a bug in a rug!  Janean's living room had great natural lighting - no flash or extra lights were used, which I really like when photographing babies.
I love this one of Reid. I think I wore him out.  These were some of the very last shots.
When I arrived I couldn't resist taking pictures of him in his cozy jammies.
I love baby pics in B&W!  my favourite I'm sure when processing baby pics.
This picture is my absolute favourite.  Processed with Sweet Umber from Red Leaf Boutique.
Love how his little hands are folded.  Super content. :)
I know - here I go again with the toes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop