Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jodiene & Jeff - Engaged!

Meet Jeff & Jodiene! A fabulous, fun couple who I had the honour of photographing yesterday afternoon. I took a drive out to Austin to tour around with these two to some of their favourite spots. Jeff is a photog friend of mine (he is the owner of Ravenshoe Photographics), and when he asked me to capture some engagement shots, I was a bit nervous. It's always a little intimidating shooting another photographer, but within five minutes we just started having fun and it didn't stop until the end of our session. These two are so happy together, always smiling and laughing, and I was honoured to capture some of that happiness.

Congratulations Jeff & Jodiene!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop