Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 362

~Played "out"~

Finally a day where I was able to stay at home and get caught up around here. I was in the midst of getting my house organized when Jackson asked if we could go outside and play. To be honest, I just wanted to keep on doing what I was doing, but remembered that old saying I've quoted on here before "the work will wait while you show your child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work"......so off we went!

It is a beautiful day out today so we tromped through the snow, jumped on the trampoline and played on the swings. Just when I decided to get my camera going, he decided he had enough. Go figure. He's had a bit of a cough and runny nose so I figured if he was done, then it was best to go inside.

Here are just a couple images I captured outside of Mr. Jack. Better go check on him.....he's cuddled under a blanket watching a movie....I think I'll join him.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
**and PS - I'm fully aware that this toque is far too small on this kid, but he insisted on wearing it! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop