Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kayla

Meet the talented and beautiful Kayla Luky. Kayla is a singer/songwriter who is about to debut her fourth CD and head out on tour across Canada this Summer. She asked me to capture some images for her CD and promotional items and I am so glad we could make it work. We had so much fun touring out North of Grandview l...ooking for great locations to shoot at and we found plenty. What I love most about all these locations is that they have a personal signifigance to Kayla - she either played at these spots as a little girl or knew the history of each place. I had a great afternoon Kayla - thank you so much for asking me to do these and good luck this summer! Here is a small portion of the images we captured on Sunday afternoon.

If you have a chance, check out Kayla's music - she is super talented! I predict this small town prairie girl has great things in her future.

http://www.kaylaluky.ca/














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME JOB! I'm sure she will be very happy! Love how her hair was billowing in the wind.. so pretty!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop