Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 25


"Long Trip to Grandma's"

So, I'm up at the cabin and I have two sick boys so they were not likely candidates for my Day 25 - the other one I had used the day before on the train tracks. I packed up the kids and headed to my Mom's for the evening and while driving down 366 I saw this barn and thought it would make a great picture. I actually have been watching this barn collapse on the road "home" for a couple years now and I often wonder when it will actually fall down.

I took a few other cool landscape shots so I must thank my kids for their patience on the way to Grandma's. What is normally a 30 minute drive, turned into about an hour long drive. Thank you also to Nintendo for creating the DS Game! ;)

Here is Day 25.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop