Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 44


"Bike-Riding"

It's been a rough day. My heart is still aching for the families back home who've been impacted by a terrible accident that took the life of a wonderful boy who was only 13 years old. As well, I am battling the flue, and I am just not feeling well at all. I spent most of my day just laying around with Jack (as he doesn't seem to be feeling well either). After a long and dreary day, I thought I should get outside and try and get some fresh air. Dylan was zipping around on his bike so I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple of him enjoying the weather and being a typical little boy.

I had plenty of him ripping through mud and was going to use one of those and name this day "Mud on the Tires", but I liked the look on his face in this one the best. He told me afterwards he thought he was going to run into me crouched on the road taking this. I had to laugh when I looked the look on his face. Is it glee that he's going to hit his Mom or fear? Hmmmmmm - LOL!!!

I read a quote today:

"Little Boys Leaves Smudges on your Heart."

....I'm grateful for all the smudges on mine.

Here is Day 44...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop