Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 31


Well, this is a pretty predictable St. Patty's Day picture. I had intended to get some pictures at y son's hockey game in St. Eustache, but the lighting was poor and I just didn't capture anything I liked. I had taken these pictures of the boys earlier in the day, so I used them instead - not overly thrilled about them as I had a grand total of fifteen seconds, but oh well.

I had bought these photo props thinking I'd do something cute with Jackson on St. Patrick's Day. Danny & Dylan decided they'd wear these props to school today (it was Wear Green for a Dream Day) and on the way out the door I heard Danny say to Dylan "this way Jackson won't be Picture of the day AGAIN". I honestly hadn't noticed they'd notice -but apparently they've been checking the blog and aren't pleased their little brother is stealing the limelight!

So, Daniel & Dylan (my Irish-named boys - Grandpa Mulligan would be so proud)....here you two are as Picture of the Day on Day 31!

Happy St. Patrick's Day one and all!

J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop