Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 45


"Every child is an artist. The Problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
-Pable Picaso
I have to say, I sure was happy to see the sun shining this morning. It's amazing how a bright, sunny day can lift your spirits. Still not feeling 100%, but am on the mend. Whew! I sure don't want to be sick for the Easter Weekend.
My son Jack and I are spending another day at home. I just don't seem to have the energy to venture out. Jack has been very busy this morning painting, colouring and drawing. This is a daily activity for Jack - it's all he really wants to do. He's not into playing with toys as much, seems to be more interested in art (he must take after his Uncle Lance). His bright paintings and colourful drawings matched the day today. As you can see, I'm very grateful for "washable markers" as Jack uses his tummy as his canvas quite often - already twice today! LOL!!
Here is Day 45.....pictures of what Jack loves best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop