Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mother's Day Special!


As you all know, my favourite picture is that of a Mother and her children. In celebration of Mother's Day, I'm offering a Mother's Day Special on April 18th, 2010. I am going to be doing Mini-Sessions featuring a Mother & her Children for a cost of $50.00. These Mini-Sessions will last thirty minutes (you'd be surprised how many pictures you can capture in 30 minutes). With this you will get my time taking & editing the images, approximately 20-25 high-resolution images on CD as well as a 5x7 portrait of you and your children. You will have your CD back to you in plenty of time before Mother's Day on May 9th.

*sessions are limited to 30 minutes.

*Mother & Children only.

*Location - to be determined closer to the date.

For more information, email me at jodilee@memoriesbyme.ca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop