Monday, March 22, 2010

Sights of the Past













I have always been interested in anything old....whether it be buildings, barns or even an old worn out fence. These landmarks are becoming a thing of the past with more and more of them either falling down or being torn down. When I photograph them I always think of the memories that must lie inside the walls of these structures. At one time, they would have been full of people, families and love. I often think about my parent's house - my "home". I think into the future and wonder if it will ever be some old, abandoned structure that someone will photograph in fifty years? Will they realize the memories that lie within those walls? I guess I hope so!

Here are a few "structures" I stopped to take pictures of on the way to my Mom's last weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop