Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 41


"One Word - SWEET"

I had a great afternoon taking pictues of two-year old Chloe. She is so, so, so sweet! This is a tough age to photograph as they don't sit still for long and they certainly can't be "talked into" posing. Chloe was so cute and so sweet, and also very busy. She chatted away with me, moving from place to place within my studio. We had to laugh....she never sat still for long so I just went with the flow and took her pictures while she was on the move. She started out with a cute little outfit on, then we tried to bribe her with a sucker to wear her beautiful pink dress, but once she got the sucker....that was it - no more clothes. She decided to just run around with her clothes off. It was utterly hilarious. I still managed to capture some beautiful shots of this sweet little wonder, but how hard is that when she looks this beautiful!
I also spent part of the afternoon taking pictures of Chloe's beautifu Mom Jennifer. She expecting her second child in June so we took some "baby bump" shots. I am just in the process of editing them tonight and I love how they are turning out.
Thank you Jenn & Chloe - what a fun afternoon!

Here is Day 41, featuring the beautiful Chloe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop