Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 43


"Hug Them Tight"

I don't even know what to write really. The town of Grandview (my home) is reeling from the news of a tragic accident that took the life of a 13-year old boy yesterday. I didn't know Brock very well, but I know his family and they are wonderful and caring people and they do not deserve to be suffering this tragic loss. I just ran into Tannis & Brock a couple weeks ago when I was home. We talked about my trip to Cancun with my family and how they wanted to plan a trip for their family as well. I commented on how Brock had grown so tall. She has three boys like me and I always kind of compared myself to her as I was a few years behind her in the Mommy-Department. My sympathies and prayers go out to the Wilson & Pulock Families and to all of Brock's young friends who will be trying to come to terms with this loss.

I caught Jackson in the kitchen digging into the peanut butter this morning. Normally I would tell him he shouldn't have his fingers in the peanut butter, nor be licking a butter knife and making a mess.....but today I just hugged him. I just hugged him and held him and told him I loved him. Hug your children tight everyone......

:(

Here is Day 43.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happend to him?

Anonymous said...

i miss u soo much brock!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop