Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 26


"Memories with Grandpa"

So, my Dad showed up to take my boys skiing (no, I do not ski...yes, I have a cabin on the ski hill - but I enjoy sipping coffee and watching the kids ski from the comfort of my cozy cabin). If you know my Dad, he is a very humble, kind man who thinks me taking his picture everytime I turn around is ridiculous. However, after quickly grabbing a moment I captured these shots. Trust me, I had 20 seconds and they were GONE!

I'm very lucky that I have parents who take such an active role in my boys' lives. They are there for every big moment and small ones too. The boys are very close with them and for that, I am so very grateful.

Thanks Dad....for taking the kids skiing today....and for everything else too. Now, I will await his phone call telling me not to be so "darn mushy on the internet". ;)

Here is Day 26.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop