Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 38


"I Shop....Therefore I Am"

So, first off - I must apologize for this truly pathetic picture. Honestly, it's pathetic. I dropped my little guy off at Nursery School and headed into meet my sister in law Buffy in the City to shop and go out for dinner. I had fully intended to take a fun picture of the two of us out for an evening in the city....however, in the hurry of getting out the door....I realized I forgot my camera at home. I never forget my camera at home!!! Oh well....

Regardless, I had a wonderful day shopping, going out for dinner and hanging out with her at the hotel. She's in the City on course for her work so it was a great opportunity for her and I to get together - without our boys for a change! I ended up visiting with her until midnight and literally just got home, snapped a picture of my loot (all of which are my favourite stores) and quickly threw this together for Day 38. I realize I cheated as I took this after midnight, but it's as good as it's going to get. Can't think of anything creative at this hour and after day of shopping and dining out I'm ready to hit the hay.

Thanks Buffy for the great day....it was just what I needed!
PS - and thanks Andrea for helping me with the kids so I could actually go somewhere kidless for a change! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop