Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 37


"Can You Hear the Banjos!"


So, my van died the other day, literally died. Luckily, the hubby was driving it when that occured. I actually have been having issues with it for months so I have been driving the hubby's Camry (as I'm usually the one with the children). So, now we're in the process of looking at purchasing a new vehicle for me (yay!). Kris is a financial advisor so we don't just go ut and purchase a new vehicle, we research it to death (insert sarcasm here). So, while we wait, we try to make do with one vehicle, which is not working.

In order to keep me sane, the husband brought out the Ol' Faithful Dodge that we have around the yard for puttering. The deal is that if I need to go somewhere, I keep the car at home....and the hubby is forced to drive the Dodge. However, considering the fact I work from home, I am often left with the Dodge. I don't mind driving it.....kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and used to drive around my grandparents farm in my Grandpa's old truck.....but I really am not a fan of driving it out in public. Yes, I know - that's vain, but I admit it. I feel like I need to have a banjo player playing in the back as I cruise through town. LOL!

So, in good fun....Jack and I took some cute pictures with our "new wheels" in celebration of our hillbilly ride!

Here is Day 37

PS - still so brown and blah around here so I edited this a bit.....looking forward to green leaves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop