Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 288 & 286

Day 288 ~ "Happy Anniversary...to me"

It was my 12 year wedding anniversary yesterday. We were so busy with the boys' hockey that we kind of let the day pass us by. We celebrated this evening by heading out for supper as a family. Oh, I know that doesn't sound very romantic for an anniversary, but it was fun ~ and we ne...eded some family time after running in different directions all weekend.

Day 288, a shot of the beautiful pink roses I got from Kris for our anniversary.


Day 289 ~ "Gotta Love Robert Munsch"

I had a very productive day today....tons of Memories by Me work accomplished and I feel a huge weight off my shoulders now. I have two more sessions this weekend and then I can relax and enjoy the holiday season and all that it entails with my kids!
...
I basically worked at my desk all day today, but I stopped (as I try to do every night) to go and read with Dylan. Right now Dylan is learning all about Robert Munsch in school. We already have several of his books and my kids love them so Dylan is quite into it all. Tonight he read a couple books, but not to me....to his little brother. It was so cute that I had to go grab my camera. I remember Danny doing the same thing for Dylan a few years back. He only had his lamp on so the lighting was not that great and I didn't want to turn lights on or disturb them reading so I had to shoot with the light I had!

My favourite Robert Munsch book is "Love You Forever". I bought it when I found out I was pregnant with my oldest son and each of my sons have a copy of this book, signed by me. I wonder if there will ever be a day that I can read that book to one of my boys without crying at the end??

Day 289...Dylan & Jack! Thanks for the great books Mr. Munsch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop