Monday, December 20, 2010

My Holiday Home

Each year I go a little nuts decorating my home for Christmas. This year I'm not really sure why I bothered! I never got around to having friends over for a Christmas Party like I would have liked. It seemed that between hockey, volunteer commitments and everything else going on with our work schedu...les, the time just did not permit for it. I managed to have one of my girlfriends over for an afternoon and of course my Mom and Dad were here for a few days last week, but other than that - nobody saw it but me! And trust me, the kids and Kris saw it - but with three boys I don't think they really appreciate it! Oh well, I have enjoyed my home so I guess that counts for something!


Here are just a few shots of my "holiday home"....Merry Christmas Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop