Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 297 & 298

"Christmas Magic"

I had a great day today, but not a great evening. Long story short, I locked my keys in my running vehicle in Portage and my husband had to drive in to "unlock" me.
...
When we got home, two out of three boys were asleep (thanks Justin for staying with the kids!), but my little nighthawk Jack came roaming out of the bedroom, wide awake! I had to get a bit of work done and while I was working I noticed Jackson admiring all the ornaments on the tree so I quickly grabbed my camera and took this picture. I love it. Bad evening aside, watching him chat away and check out all the ornaments on the tree made me smile.

Day 297....
"Just call me Little Miss. Christmas Today"

I woke up with a mission to get a bunch of "Christmas Stuff" done today. Not the brightest idea on a Thursday with Nursery School and hockey...but oh well, I work best when the mood strikes.
...
My picture is big-time lame....but I honestly was too busy being Little Miss. Christmas today to fire off anything too creative. I managed to wrap my presents (and no, those are not ALL for my kids - I should have stacked them so they look nice for the picture, but heck....I had no time!), reorganize my studio from a "wrapping room of chaos" to a "studio" again and also get the majority of my Christmas cards done! At about 9:00 p.m. tonight I remembered I had to do a bunch of baking for my son's Atom Tournament on Saturday, as well as my son's Nursery School Concert next week. I figured might as well keep on rolling. Not the brightest idea at 9:00 p.m., but I did it. I baked five items, and will attempt to bake more tomorrow (ran out of vanilla - every flippin Christmas square I want to make needs vanilla!! YEESH). As you can see my kitchen was a "kitchen of sheer chaos" as well. I'm not really one of these people who "enjoy" baking....I usually end up doing it out of obligation....but it does taste darn good!

Anyhow, here is my lamo-picture for the day....proof of my accomplishments.....Happy Holidays everyone from Little Miss. Christmas! ;) (please insert "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" song here)....LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop