Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 291

"Yuck"
So, I was supposed to take hockey pictures tonight of my son Danny's Atom Team. I never did make it to the rink. I spent the day running up and down the road (remember I dislike Tuesdays & Thursdays) and by the time I finished decorating the hall for our Santa Breakfast I just felt terrible. I texted my husband and told him to tell the coach we'd have to reschedule to next week and came home and laid on the couch. I have never cancelled a schedule because of illness....and I feel badly about that. Oh well, I'll get them done next week ~ trust me ~ hockey is not going away anytime soon!

About 30 minutes ago it dawned on me that I didn't have a picture of the day. I had my son fetch my camera bag and shot my Christmas wreath that hangs in my living room, right above the couch I've been laying on for three hours (and if you know me, I don't usually sit for longer than 30 minutes)! Sorry folks, it's lame....but I am just not feeling well. If you look closely in the Christmas Ball, you'll see pathetic me on my couch! LOL!!

Anyhow, I did it, even though I feel yucky. Here is Day 291.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop