Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 316 and 317

Day 316 - "Crosby"

So, can you tell I have been a bit lazy with my 365? The last three days of pictures have been taken at night! I have had sick kids the last three days and I just have been terrible about taking pictures during the day. Yesterday my sister and her family came for the day and I was so happy to have com...pany. Even though my kids are feeling under the weather, it is still the holidays and we need to get together and celebrate that as much as we can before we get back to the daily grind of our daily lives!

Last night we wandered down to the skating pond at our cabin and I remembered that I had yet again neglected a picture for my project. Danny was skating away from me in his new Crosby Jersey so I shot it and I loved it.

You can't get much more Canadian than this.


Day 317 - "Long Live the Queen"

My niece is home from Ottawa for the holidays and is staying at my parent's place. I took a cruise over to my parent's today to see her and we had a little mini-photo shoot in my parent's living room. She is simply adorable, and so settled!

Growing up, we used to call my sister Leslie "The Queen". She is the baby in a family of four kids so she came by that title fairly easily! LOL! Emily is the first little girl born into our family in 28 years (the 'Queen' was the last). My sister gave Emily this little tiara for Christmas and told her she was handing over her crown to her! We put it on Queen Emily today during our little session and I thought it would be fun to use as Day 317!

My adorable little niece, with her new Crown.

Love Live the Queen - Day 317!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop