Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 304, 305 & 306!

"Beautiful Prairie Sky"

I was getting the boys ready for school and couldn't help but notice the beautiful sky. This pictures is shot right out of camera - no editing! This is exactly how it looked from my office window.

Day 304....


"Stephanie & Dave - Engaged"

I met Stephanie and Dave this afternoon for some fun engagement pictures. They are one of my wedding couples for 201 and are a wonderful, laid-back, happy couple. They were an absolute joy to photograph and I cannot wait for their wedding next Fall.

Day 305...

"Proud Parents"

My brother and his wife flew in from Ottawa yesterday morning and my parents and I snuck in for a quick peak at my new niece before they headed off to Somerset to see Jolene's family. My niece is utterly, and totally adorable and my brother and is wife are proud, loving parents. I snapped a few picture during our quick visit and I loved how these two turned out. Can't wait to see you again Emily at Christmas time (oh, and Brett and Jolene too!)

Day 306

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop