Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 294

"Garrett & Samantha"

I was so excited about my e-session today with Garrett & Samantha. I really love doing engagement sessions, I think it's likely my favourite session to do. Garrett & Samantha were great sports and went trudging through the deep snow to get to my favourite old yard site a few miles from my p...lace. Samantha had boots on (thank goodness) and I tried to make a trail for Garrett. They brought along their bulldog Douglas and he was quite fun to photograph as well. They wanted me to keep their engagement pictures under wraps until after Christmas but said I could post one as my picture of the day. I have sat here for an hour trying to figure out which one to upload as I love them all so much! They are definitely a "winter wonderland" e-session!

Thank you Samantha & Garrett for asking me to do these. I wish you nothing but love & laugher and happily ever after! Enjoy your destination wedding in February.

Here is Day 294....on of the many favourites of mine from this afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop