Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 312

"The Three D's"

So, I'm not sure what my boys were more excited about - Santa Claus coming or getting to spend the holidays with their cousins! These three (the three D's as we refer to them as) are inseperable when they are together, they have been ever since they were toddlers. My nephew Dawson came yesterday... and spent the night last night. I have hardly seen these three, if there not skating on the pond, they're tobaganning or skiing. I'm so grateful my boys are so close with their cousins. They have been counting sleeps until they got to see Dawson again so it's pretty cool that we are up and able to enjoy unlimited time with family.

Day 312....Danny, Dylan & Dawson.....enjoying the holidays together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop