Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 319

"Safe Travels Little One"

So tonight we headed to my parent's place to see my little niece Emily one last time before they leave. She, as usual, was just a little doll. She is the most settled and sweet little baby and has been an absolute joy to have around throughout the holidays. I am so glad her Mom Jolene... took this picture of her and me....she was so cute how she was having a little "conversation" with me at this moment!

If you know me, you know I detest good-byes. Ask anyone in my family - I am terrible with them, so saying good-bye to Brett, Jolene and their daughter Emily was something I have been dreading since they arrived. All I can say is that I'm so happy they brought her home from Ottawa to meet us and I cannot wait to see her again.

Day 319....my adorable niece and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop