Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Family

Well, normally I have done our family picture in the fall....but this year was such a busy fall that I did not have a chance. The holiday season is upon us and I did not have a family picture. I decided today would be a good day....no hockey, only one session for me to do and it was nice outside! I got out the old tripod, organized four (yes four) boys' sets of clothes, threw some make up on and headed outside. This was going to be perfect. This was going to be great. NOT.

First off, the location I picked was not good because all four boys kept squinting into the camera. So, we moved to another spot....which meant adjusting the settings on my camera, and prolonging the boys outside in the cold. There, we're ready....let's go! Well, the boys got to fighting, Jack stomped off crying, Dylan tried to get him back to join us and then a fight ensued. Next thing you know Jack is bawling, Dylan is in trouble, I am mad, Kris and Danny are cold and the whole thing is a disaster. Luckily we captured a few good shots, but it certainly didn't go as smoothly or as beautifully as I had hoped. Next year I'm not waiting until December 5th to do this!

Here are the few pictures I was able to capture. I normally provide a family with approximately 120 images or more....I supplied myself with 20 and only a few turned out! YEESH!









1 comments:

Rosie said...

cute family :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop