Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 325 and 326

"Tutu Cute"

I had done Mother's Day pictures for Jen back in May. She has three little girls and we had such a fun "pink" session. Jen misplaced her CD with her high resolution images and she asked me to replace it for her. I did, and in return she made me this beautiful tutu! I told her it wasn't necessary, ...but she insisted and I'm so glad she did. She had left it at school with my son, but I didn't have a chance to get it before the holidays. I was so pleased when I opened up Dylan's backpack and found this beautiful pink tutu inside! Now if I just had a girl around her to model it for me! ;) Maybe I could put a ribbon in Jack's hair and just pretend? haha - not likely! I'm a little outnumbered.....

Jen - thank you so much! I love it. You'll have to bring you girls over sometime and they can model it for me!

Day 326!


 

"Thank you"

I wrote a cheque today to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. It has never felt so good to write a cheque as it did today. In 2010 I donated $5 from every family session to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. So, to all of you who booked a session for your family in 2010 - THANK YOU! The donation was made in memory of my Grandma Irene Mulligan and my Grandma Alice Maxwell, who battled this terrible disease.

Day 325....laugh, dance, cure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop