Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 327

"Organized!"


With the rush of the holiday season, everything seemed to just become chaos in my home. I basically was just flying by the seat of my pants trying to accomplish everything that needed to be done both with work, kids and home. January and February are a slower time for me so I'm taking the opportuni...ty to get organized again. Today I shut off my computer for a couple hours (wow! It's amazing what one can accomplish when we do this), and I organized my studio and my home office. I spend a lot of time at my desk so I like to surround myself with things I love....vintage cameras, pictures of my kids, books and quotes. It makes all the hours I spend at my laptop so much more enjoyable!

Day 327....now moving onto my storage rooms!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop