Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 329

Day 329

"Gotta Love Sundays"

Today was one of those Sundays that I love. We all slept in (and I mean, really slept in!), then Kris and I just hung out in the family room drinking coffee while the kids were drawing and colouring. After that we headed to Danny's hockey game later in the afternoon and then home for leftover Chinese. I didn't have to cook, and pretty much cleaned everything in it's entirety the past couple day so that was done and it was just a relaxing day.

Didn't take much for pictures, but I did take these pictures of the kids this morning from my desk.....gotta love Sunday morning coffee and the boys actually getting along!

Have a great week everyone.....

Day 329!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop