Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 328

"Pretty"

I'm in the midst of my organizing crusade in my house today. My older son is off playing hockey and it's a P.J. day for Dylan and Jackson. I was asking Dylan what he thought I should take a picture of today for my project (secretly hoping he'd volunteer himself up for a photo shoot), but he didn't want... to change out of his pjs! I told him to look around the house and find something for me to photograph and he came up with my new stained-glass snowflake, which I love. Coincidentally, it was made by his Grade 2 teacher! He thought it would make a "cool" picture so I went ahead and quickly shot a few pictures of it.

Here is Day 328....now I must get back to my other "project" today - organizing my home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop