Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 340 & 341

Day 341 ~ "Just Me"

Sorry folks, a very uninspiring day for me in photography world! Maybe I was played out from Jack's busy birthday yesterday, or maybe it was the fact it was -39 here today, but I just was not inspired at all to take a photo of much of anything. The night was starting to tick away and I knew I needed s...omething. I tried to take some pictures of the boys just hanging out, but they weren't interested. I looked around my home for something interesting to photograph but after 341 days of this project I am kind of running out of ideas! I was walking from my studio to my desk and quickly snapped this shot of me.....and voila....nothing great, but it will have to do because I honestly am just not in the mood to take anymore pictures. Can you tell this cold weather is bringing me down?

Gearing up for a weekend full of hockey - six games between two boys - wish us luck!

Have a great weekend everyone......Day 341....what I must look like to my nephews and children all the time! ;)

Day 340 ~ "Happy Birthday Jackson"

So, I won't go on and on about what Jack's 5th birthday means to me because I think from all my blogging, you know!
...
It's been a busy day, and still is but I thought I'd upload my picture of the day as I'm pretty sure I'll collapse when I get home tonight! :) Jack had his party with this pals from 11-1 today, then Nursery School from 1-3, then a mini-party/gift opening with his brothers when they got home from school.....now we're heading out to celebrate as a family in the City doing our favourite thing, going out for supper!

Happy Birthday Jack - luv you so much. AND Happy Birthday to my adorable nephew Kael today as well - wish we were together, but we'll celebrate soon.

Day 340, my baby & me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop