Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 349 and 350

Day 349 - "Pretty Cool"

I was supposed to have a session yesterday morning, but the roads were horrible and our yard was full of snow so it was postponed. We had a busy day with hockey - both boys had a game. Last night we went to the Oakville Rink and took in the Arron Asham's Chance to Play Charity game. My boys were ...so pumped to see Arron play and were even more excited that they got to meet him after the game. Even though they have plenty of autographed Arron Asham memorabilia, Dylan still insisted his hockey hero autograph his hand!

I took a bunch of pictures for the game organizers, but the picture I chose for my Project 365 is Arron signing Dylan's hand! Pretty cool, eh Dyl?!

For More information on Arron's charity, please visit www.chance2play.com

Day 350 - "Game On"

Once again, a session I had today was cancelled. Two sessions in one weekend - ah the joys of Manitoba weather! It did give me the opportunity to attend Dylan's hockey game so that was a bonus!
...
We had a great game against MacGregor today. It was so cold in the rink though, I don't know how those little guys stayed out and played like they did. I would have liked to have taken more pictures, but my fingers were frozen!

Well done Oakville! Way to play!

Day 350....a few shots of the game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop