Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 333

"Hats!"


I love hats. I have several (OK, lots!) and I could wear them everyday. My mother-in-law made me this hat and I adore it. It was such a pretty, snowy, wintery morning out so I thought I would take some pictures (again). While I was out I figured might as well do a self portrait. OK, I love hats, but I hate getting my picture taken. I really do. I have a certain idea of what I look like in my head, and when I see myself in a photo, it's rarely what I think I look like. Does that make any sense. Every picture I took of myself looking towards the camera, I disliked. So, of course, I'm picking the one of me looking down, and away from the camera. I still liked this picture though, the soft colour and the winter scene in the background.

I have a busy day of Nursery School and hockey so this is going to have to do for my Project 365!

Day 333.....me and one of my favourite hats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop