Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 347

"Makin' Cookies"

I spent the majority of my day working yesterday as I had a session in the morning and basically hunkered down and edited for the remainder of the day and evening.  I must admit, Jack was just a tad neglected so when he asked me this morning if I would bake cookies.....how could I say no! 

Mmmmm....mmmmm ~ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies


Recipe
1 Cup Margarine, softened
1 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
2 Tsp of Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Cup White or Chocolate Chips
1 Cups Rolled Outs

Cream margarine, and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Blend into a cream mixture. Stir in oats and chocolate. Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or golden brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop