Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 47


"Mr. Maddox"

Today was not an easy day for my home-town of Grandview. I attended the funeral of a young boy who was the type of kid you hope your own children will grow up to be. His life was cut short far too soon....it was a very, very sad day. It's days like today where you stop and realize what is REALLY important in life.

I wasn't up for taking many pictures today, but I did have my sister's family & my parents over for supper afterwards and I couldn't resist following my little nephew Maddox around and taking a few pictures of him. He just turned one in February and he is such a card. He does not walk - he struts - and he has everyone eating out of the palm of his hand. Hey - there has to be some perk to being born the seventh grandson in the Maxwell Family!

Here are just a few sweet pics of Mr. Maddox.

Day 47......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop