Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 59


"The Earth Laughs in Flowers"

I headed into Winnipeg this evening to do a quick little retail therapy. I was in Costco strolling around and I noticed how beautiful the flowers were. I very rarely buy flowers for myself, but I'm going to start. Last week I bought some tulips and set them on my desk and I was surprised at how good it made me feel to bring my coffee to my desk each morning and have beautiful flowers to look at. When I saw these flowers at Costco I figured, why not. Buy something frivolous that gives me joy! And it only cost $10.99 - hey, it could have been a new pair of shoes....and trust me......they would be much more costly!

I encourage each of you who follow my little project to go buy yourself some flowers.....I guarantee you that they will brighten your day! ;)

Here is Day 59 ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop