Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 58


"The Only Time Jackson Isn't Talking"

This picture was actually taken at 12:30 a.m. today. I am glad I took it when I did because I had a very un-inspiring day. The weather is gloomy and cold (which kind of matches my mood today). I didn't really feel like looking for the "perfect picture" for my Project 365 and then I remembered I took this picture of Jack last night. Perfect!

I don't really have anything witty to say....other than this is the only time that my Jack isn't talking his head off! He certainly is a chatterbox....and my Mom tells me I was the same way when I was a kid. I guess payback is sweet!

I loved this quote I found.....just perfect and oh so true.

Here is Day 58......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop