Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 57


"My Boys"

The whole reason I started loving photography was because of my boys. I honestly can tell you if I had never had my kids, I never would have picked up a camera. They are truly my inspiration for any of the work I've done. I want better lenses, better cameras, better software simply because of them. Don't get me wrong, I love capturing images for other people, but my favourite pictures are of my own kids. I have the most fun taking pictures of my boys - I am obsessed with capturing all the moments of their lives (like you can't tell that already! LOL) I'm grateful for them and their patience with me while I use them as guinea pigs to try out new props and lenses. Thanx boys! ;)

The boys came home from school today and I had this idea of taking their picture behind this old window frame I found on my treasure hunt. With a simple promise of McDonald's (their Dad is away on business for a couple days), I had three happy little guys posing for me on the grass. I certainly can't say they are always willing participants, but for the most part they are pretty good.

So, here's Day 57....and now I'm off to McDonald's with my boys!

PS - they are pretty cute if I do say so myself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop