Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 63


"Think Pink for a Cure"

Well, what a weekend I had! The hubby packed up the boys and headed to the cabin and I stayed back and accomplished my "Mother's Day Special" weekend. I took pictures of countless Moms with their kids and had a great time meeting new people and capturing images for these great Moms. I am grateful for all of those who participated and I'm happy to report that the whole weekend ran smoothly. Everyone was great, arriving on time and ready to go. I am still amazed at how many images one can capture in thirty minutes.

As I mentioned in Day 62, $5 from every session booked in 2010 is going to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. In honour of this, the first picture each Mom had to take with her kids was in front of my "Think Pink for a Cure" background! Some of the boys gave me a funny look, but I promised them I'd convert their pictures into Black &White for them! LOL!
Here are just a sample of the many people I met over the weekend. I think you all know what I'll be doing all week - EDITING!
Thank you again to all you great Moms - it was truly a pleasure meeting you.
Here is Day 63.....now for the first time in years, I'm actually going to bed before midnight! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop