Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 50


Wow - 50 days of Project 365 and I have yet to miss one day! I can honestly tell you that there are days I have wondered "what in the world am I going to take a picture of today" and there are other days when I have a hard time choosing what I will post because I have so many options. Today was kind of one of those "what do I post today" days!

As you may know, I'm still waiting for the hubby to figure out our second vehicle. Like I said in an earlier post....he likes to research things to death. Today he took "my" car and left me with "his" Dodge so I pretty much came to the conclusion that I was going to stay home and avoid the banjos playing. I have a tonne of spring cleaning to do, a yard that needs cleaned up and a mountain of laundry to do, but instead I was craving chocolate so Jack and I baked! I chose to take a few pictures just in case nothing else sparked my interest for photo of the day and when I saw the results of these pics I figured I might as well use them.

So, here is Day 50! Jack and I procrastinating on spring cleaning and avoiding the Dodge by baking cookies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop