Friday, April 9, 2010

Upcoming Specials

I have just emailed out the updated schedule for those of your participating in my Mother's Day Special on April 17th & 18th. I feel bad that I had to say no to some of you, but I could only fit in so many sessions in two days. Please note for next time you must email your interest to jodilee@memoriesbyme.ca Posting interest on my Facebook Fan Page will not confirm an appointment! I had to go by first-come, first-served for the Mother's Day Special. I plan to host another one in the Fall as well so watch for my post for this!

I am also thinking of doing a "Sisters Mini Session" and a "Grandparents Mini Session". Please watch my Blog & Facebook page for these announcements.

Thanks for all your support, and once again, I apologize for those I could not fit into my Mother's Day Special.

Have a great weekend everyone!
JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop