Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 75


"April Showers....."

It looks like we're in for a few days of rain. I actually don't mind rainy days - I get a lot accomplished indoors during those days. All this rain is sure making my yard "green". It's so nice to see the leaves on the trees, the grass getting greaner and the last signs of winter going away. I had a busy day around home today so didn't have much time to concentrate on Day 75.....I noticed how my apple tree right outside my family room is starting to get leaves on it and thought it would make a pretty picture. An even prettier picture will be when it has all the apple blossoms on it. This will have to do for now.....

Here is Day 75....I promise to get more creative tomorrow!

JL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of apple blossoms in the spring! I've been staring at my bush in the front yard... I'm not to sure what it is, but it has the most wonderful little pink flowers on it every spring. I can see them growing just waiting for the hot sun so that they can burst out and cover the bush in pink goodness!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop