Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 72


"The Most Beautiful Flowers in the World.....to me"

So, today has been a long day and it's only 3:00 p.m. My middle son Dylan woke up with the stomach flu so I've been home with a sick kid all day. Poor guy, he's trying so hard to feel better because it's his first baseball practice tonight and he does not want to miss it. I've been trying to get some laundry done, get the house tidied up and work on some photography work I need to get done....but my priority has been with Dylan. Jackson had to miss his Literacy class today because we had to stay home, so he was angry about that. What a day!

Anyhow, I was in the midst of getting myself organized and Jack came in with a handfull of dandilions! So sweet.....this is my first bouquet of the year....and since taking these pictures, he's come in with about ten more handfulls! He thinks he's pretty special bringing his Mom flowers he picked all by himself!

When you're a Mom having a bit of a rough day....these little handfuls of dandilions certainly seem like "the most beautiful flowers in the world". Thanks Jackie!!

Here is Day 72 (posting it early because who knows what the day will bring and this is one thing I can mark off my ever-growing to do list!).....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop