Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 60


"Last Day in the Dodge - Yee Haw"

So, my new wheels are ready for pick on Friday which meant today was my last day having to drive the Ol' Dodge (or what I have renamed it to - Uncle Jesse). I have to say, I don't mind driving it around the country roads.....feels kind of natural, but when I pull into Oakville, something is just not right! For some reason the theme song to the Dukes of Hazard just keeps running through my head. I'm sure there are a few that mistake the Ol Dodge for Uncle Jesse's truck, I just hope they think it looks like Daisy Duke is driving it, not Uncle Jesse! LOL!
I was driving home from taking Jack to Nursery School and thought the country roads in the mirror looked kind of cool so I snapped a quick picture. I thought it turned out kind of cool.
Here is Day 60.....
"just a good ol boy, never meaning no harm.....sing along everyone"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop