Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 61


"A Mother Holds Her Children's Hands for a Little While, but Their Hearts Forever."

Today was a bit of a busy day. I started it off taking pictures of Jen & her three adorable daughters. They are such good little girls, and so easy to take pictures of. I loved the way this one turned out. So simple and natural....just a Mom with her kids, going for a walk. When I take pictures of people with their children, I often get them to just "go for a walk". It is an easy shot, with great results.

I'm sure some of you thought I'd be posting pictures of my new wheels that we picked up today in Winnipeg, but I didn't really have time and nobody around here seemed "in the mood" to pose! I have a full weekend of work ahead of me with my Mother's Day Special tomorrow and Sunday, looking forward to meeting some new people and taking some fun pictures!

Have a great weekend everyone.....the weather is going to be great.....take your kids for a walk!

Here is Day 61....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop