Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 65


"Sweet"

Well, other than editing pictures around the clock, I didn't get a whole lot accomplished today. Jackson had his first Literacy Program at the library and we had so much fun. I've never been able to do that sort of thing with the other two boys because I always had a baby at home when they were in pre-school so it never worked out. I have to say - kudos to Marilyn Maryniuk and Emily Wall for running this program. They are awesome with the kids and really make it a fun, enjoyable learning experience for them. I'm looking forward to next week already. And guess what the first project is? A book about Jackson which must include pictures! YAY....another excuse to take pictures of Jack!


After the program at the library we zipped over to the Dollar Store before the boys would be home from school. I told Jackson he could pick out two things for himself and one of the two items was this giant lolly pop! I predict a trip to the dentist very soon! LOL....


I snapped this cute picture of him hiding on me behind his lollypop and did some cool colour adjustments and came up with this. Thought it was kind of cute for Day 65!


Here it is.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop