Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 55


"Future Photog"

Well, what a day! Lisa and her three adorable boys met me at Fort La Reine Museum on Saturday afternoon. We had planned to a do a fun Mom & Me session with her kids. We had it all - the balloons, the bubbles, flowers, the hats.....but what we weren't expecting was the WIND! We tried to hide from the wind, but no matter where we went....these gale force winds would find us. Lisa's eyes started watering, the boys were getting blown all over the museum and we just couldn't complete the session. Having said that, we did manage to capture some great images! We are going to try again in May.....thanks Lisa, Reilly, Noah & Liam....even though it was a completely chaotic shoot...it was still lots of fun!
Here is little Liam trying out my old antique camera. I brought along my flat hat and an old family camera I keep on my desk at home. I figured since we were at the museum, we should throw a bit of "vintage" into the shoot. Isn't he cute....
Here is Day 55!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop